Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

he.ascents.i.ascent

i must admit i feel terrible today, yesterday and a day before yesterday...
today, accension day, a day of rememberance of the accension of Jesus to heaven, a dutch public holiday...
i spent most of my time lying on my bed, resting, reading or surfing with my laptop in bed... i still had quite a severe menstuation pain but thanked God is subsiding now...

and the weather is not helping either as i look out at the groomy sky. the cold temperature at this time of the year >.<

however, this evening, i am determined to make it to the church for the ascension day service and most importantly i am going to testify the miraculous work that the Lord has done for me in my health situation. yes, i feel terrible but nothing is going to stop me from testifying the goodness of the Lord!
because He died for me and rose again, because He ascents to heaven and be with God the Father again, because of all these that He has done for me, i am able to ascent in my life as well...


happy ascension day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin