Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

on.the.eighth.day

on the eighth day after i stopped taking provera, i feel terrible today. i have to take one pain killer to sedate the cramp this morning at work and then i feel drowsy the whole day, couldn't concentrate in getting my work done.
my manager looked at me and spared me from a meeting that will start from 6pm to 9pm.
i flea home but the pain surface again that i almost cause an accident on the road. thanked god that i made it home safely. i took another pain killer to ease myself. i didn't even make it to the send class tonight. i almost forgotten those feelings and discomfort already after nine months. i remembered i used to feel weak during those time of the month any how, just that i didn't get use to it any longer....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin