Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

!!i.got.it!!

Today I went for a project intake interview and guess what? I got the position and will start next Monday and this role will last me until end of this year. It is a relief because I have been wanting to be on chargeable role since I returned from my sick leave. I guess I couldn't ask for more, when one door is closed another one is open… I don’t need to drive for more than 30 min to my project site, it is an international project environments where con-calls prevail, so I guess there will be option to work from home occasionally. I have a high profile role where I am basically the second in command next to the executive sponsor from Belgium. Now I am enjoying the secret of flowing in the will of God and let Him surprises me. I didn’t get to go to New York but that is well in His plan. The position comes as a surprise and in fact was never in my radar until last week and I had another colleague competing with me. Strangely enough in just the 10 min through the conversation he already said he wants me in the position. I guess it is all the flavor of the Lord. Now is my time to showcase and may the spirit of excellence be upon me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin