Pages

Thursday, February 03, 2011

tokyo.work.place

a glimpse of my work place. we are quite an international mix.

german. irish. kiwi.japanese.american and many more nationalities...

today is the last day of my work shadowing or transition depending on how you called it. the lady in blank, let's called her K, is going on her maternity leave starting next monday. i am officially on my own replacing her next week.

thanked God is friday, it's been a long work week, the number of work days remain the same but i work close to 12 hours per day, absolutely not normal for european standard but it's normal here...

i had a yummy week, but i didn't take any photo. monday my lady executive gave me a welcome dinner at an exclusive korean bbq dinner at akasaka. thursday we had a very delicious italian almafi lunch by my project welcoming me and bid farewell to K. today, my client bought K and me to a japanese lunch and tonight i had vietnamese dinner with my K. it's my first work week what a quick savoring of work and flavors in tokyo...

happy friday. i am going to sleep in, enjoy my breakfast and had a good swim before i hit yo-ko-ha-ma!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin