Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2006

The multiple facets of snow



It has been a couple of days and snow still keep falling from the heaven (I mean the sky). This morning as I sit on the limo embarking on my journey to my favorite destination - Arlanda airport, I looked at the snow that falling gracefully, it reminded me of this song..

Is Your blood that cleanses me
Is Your blood that gives me life
Is Your blood that took my place
In redeeming sacrifice, washes me whiter than the snow
Lord Jesus, my precious sacrifice

BLOOD & PURITY
===========
I realize that blood is always red, but imagine the red blood that can cleanse me and transforming me from darkness (black) to a state that is whiter than the snow. I know it is abstract, but once you grapse the truth, you will know how wonderful is my Lord.

MANNA
======
The soft, fluffy snow flakes also reminded me of manna, the daily bread that the Lord promised to the Israelites as they exodus from Egypt. Manna is something that you cannot keep overnight or left over for the next day as it just get rotten. However, the faithful Lord is supplying it every morning as it is written in the scripture. Over the years, I have learnt to rely on His daily manna, and He is never too late or too early, His supply is always just in time.

HIS GLORY
=========
Last night when I walked on the street at night, on the unspoiled patch of white snow, with the reflection of the light from the street lamp post, I can see clearly the reflection of some glitters from the snow. The kind of glittering are similar to the diamond. I think of the Glory of God, often time when I saw visions, the glory of God is always resembled by the kind of white sands that falling from the sky and as it meets with the spectrum of light, it shines exactly as what I saw on the white snow under the light. Thank You Lord for reminding me of Your Glory.

Thank you Jesus for showing your grace and mercy to me through snow.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin