Pages

Friday, February 03, 2006

Nunnery

Today I drove for over an hour to Vught for a Dutch language intake interview. The institute is called Regina Coeli, whom I believe is a nun who invent the European Framework for languages course.
The building is quite new and it does match up to the expensive training center image.
I was greeted by a lady who explained the operation of the institute and gave me a quick test. Then we had a chance to walk around the building before I was formally invited to a private room with a tutor for upclose and personal interview.
The tutor at first insisted that I know nothing about Dutch. However, once she mentioned she is born in Indonesia, there conversation started to flow... Not very good and with a lot of mistake but I told her I am attending an Indonesia speaking church and for awhile, we have had good Dutch conversation.
However, can I speak better Dutch after a week of intensive course?? Is the course value for money? I don't know, but I always believe in 'if there is a will, there is a way' and if I have done my best, God will do the rest. Who know this is my another victory for this year?

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin