Pages

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My First Victory of the year came through

On Jan 12, I blogged about the possibility of my first victory...
Today Feb 7, I have a confirmation that the first Victory has come to the past!!!
My career counselor called me this afternoon to confirm and congratulate that I am promoted to manager in March this year.
I didn't have the trill or surprise in me because I kind of expected this to happen.
Anyway, I want to praise the Lord for He has made this possible for me.
All my hardworking have been paid off and I know I have to cherish this very much because it is indeed not easy for an Asian lady like me to make it to that position. Moreover, I did not speak the language yet.
All glory and honor unto Him!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin