Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Seeing Santubong

Last night I attended the first lesson of the School of Leader I curriculum in our church.
This also mean that I am embarking into another deeper and higher journey in discipleship. It will take me at least 10 Sundays to complete the course.
Last night lesson is interesting, I may have not received everything but one thing I learnt is the power of visioning or seeing. I guess that is the secret of the Father's heart, that He wants me to walk in the greater faith. Pastor Victor made a comment that the astronaut made it to the moon because they saw it and believing that one day they can walk in the moon.
We need to see God, although most of us probably know that we can never see him because He is invisible but how many times we felt His presence just next to us and that His personal touch has transformed us?
I must admit I started to see Santubong faces recently. It has never happen before that I could envision my unborn child. I see him in the flashes of memory from time to time. He has Johannes eyes and facial features. He is always cheerful and smiling and overwhelm by joy and that is indeed like me. He is gentle and adorable...
I am not sure when he I can finally hold on and carry him but I believe the day is soon.
If those people made it to the moon because they saw it. I am going to be a mother to Santubong because I saw him too....
Hopefully I will bring forth the good news very SOON!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin