Pages

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Spring afternoon


Is spring already set in quietly?
Today we have a beautiful sunshine and the spring sunray throughout the day. If not because there is still a little bit of leftover unmelted snow, I would really think that spring has come in surpise.
The weather is a bit unusual this week. It is supposed to be still cold and snowy in Sweden, but we actually have an average of +8 degree weather in the day and about +4 degree at night. It really surprise me when I heard that Spain and Portugal is flood with heaviest snow since the last 50 years. Even Netherlands is so much colder than the Nordic region. It appears to me something has gone wrong somewhere...
During the lunch hour, I couldn't help bút decided to have a stroll outside Connect house. The walk with Annika was wonderful.
This evening when I took the train from Gälve to Arlanda, I could feel that the cold weather is reappearing again, and true enough, there were light snow when I arrived at the airport.
Enough of the weather, all I am longing is to go home and go back to my husband.
Hopefully the flight will depart on time...

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin