Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Makan, Tidur, Makan Lagi| 吃、睡、睡完再吃| Eat, Sleep, Eat again


 

Well... this has been a really long holidays.  I must admit I did not do anything about work on the long Christmas weekend.  But instead as the title of this blog says... EAT, SLEEP and EAT again!  The feasting started with Christmas lunch and it didn't stop till Boxing Day.  I captured every dishes I made as those are precious moments since I don't really cook that often especially on a normal working week.


Appetizer Gambas with Bruchesta and Rocket leaves



Grilled salmon with cherry tomatoes, basil leaves, balsamic and olive oil


It was good that I could really relaxed myself, especially from the busy state of mind and also relief my stressful body.   The only healthy things that I have done so far is we been for swimming once.


There is a saying in Chinese "休息是为了走更长远的路", basically mean, To rest is for the sake of walking a further journey.  Therefore, I have no guilt of "Makan, Tidur dan Makan Lagi" because there is a season for every activity under the sun.  For now I will rest well and be fed well now before the next season begin again.


 

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin