Pages

Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Finally, the last day of work for the year.  I can't wait for this moment to come and I am off pretty soon... I will switch myself off from work, can't guarantee if I will switch off from internet but definitely from work.


This year, especially in Europe, we are not very optimistic for a white christmas.  Friends from Sweden and Poland just dropped me greetings that this will be the first time in their whole life where there is no snow in the Christmas. 


This is the e-card that I have created and we have been sending out to our friends and family far and away.  To everyone who browse my site, I wish you a very blessed Christmas, I pray that you will experience the love of Jesus Christ and know that Jesus is the only reason for the season and I wish you all well and health and many blessings from the heaven above. 


Meantime, I will get ready to march on to the year of the Next Level!!!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin