Pages

Friday, April 04, 2008

A lovely Tuscany and Umbria Sunset

17th March 2008

After Venice, the tour bus drove us to the south west direction to Rome. Along the way, we passed by Tuscany and Umbria country site which are also the vineyard and wine area. I have read many books about the landscape and the sunset in this region, also my memory barely recalled the landscape and the scenery of Florence which I visited 13 years ago and we are not going this time. I saw much beautiful scenery along the way, the sun was about to set since it is about the dawn time, the views are so... Scenic and romantic. How I wish I could just stop there and then, find a cottage or a farm house and live there like a local for a week or so… Well, there is a time and season for every activity under the sun, I believe the time will come where Johannes and me can go to the local market, but the fresh products or perhaps visiting the vineyard of Luigi’s parents and celebrate the harvest in the village.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin