Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

Making New Friends

Well, after a hectic week of learning, the course is now drawing to an end. It has been a great week, I learned a lot about Value Added Program Management, definitely a course to follow, besides that I also make a lot of new friends from other countries. There are about 28 of us, most of them are from the United States, some from Latin America, a handful of us from Europe.

As usual, some of them may be I will not see them anymore, others, Federica (next to me - an Italian working in Sophia Antipolis) and Özgün ( Far right - a Turkish working in Germany) and me (a Malaysian working in Amsterdam), we kind of gelled together very well especially with the culture background that we have. Furthermore, we all working in Europe and that make it easier to keep the contact.

Well, it is indeed time to say good bye and let's keep in touch and see you sometime, somewhere again in the globe.

For me, I can't wait to fly home...

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin