Pages

Friday, April 04, 2008

The Romans Empire

I remembered I took the same photo 13 years ago when I first visited Rome after my graduation. I took the same picture again this time but with my digital camera. The European history and especially the Romans one has never been appealing to me until I moved over to the Netherlands. Also, with Johannes who is more or less a “living” Romans historian, knowing all the Romans history by heart, has been converting me or imparting in me the Romans history and its empire. Also after the HBO and BBC TV series Rome 1 and Rome 2, I started to appreciate the bricks and the stones that I stepped on in Rome. Perhaps every single inch of the soil has a Romans story to tell and every step I walked may be on top of some undiscovered ruins of Roman’s past glory.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin