Pages

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

moving.on

i made an important decision (well, sort of) today.
today, t tendered my resignation to my current employer and who soon be my ex-employer in july 2011. i didn't change job that often and statistically 5+ years per employer. and this is probably the fourth in my entire career so far. so writing the resignation email took a bit of courage.
having been through the ups and downs in the last six years, i now conclude my career with a flying high ending note.  the japan greatest earthquake cum tsunami has changed my perspective about life and has shaken me up from a long spiritual slumber sleep.  i now woke up, knowing what i want to pursuit or rather what God has intended for me, and He has prepared a new job for me, with some new challenges.  anyway, it is about time for me to brush up my dutch and take it to the next level. and so from now on, i will enjoy the remaining part of my vacation to the fullest with my honey and starting a new career chapter in july.
i chose moving on as the title as i am not just moving on with my career, but today we also moving on from melaka to kuala lumpur and took a "home" bound flight to kuching.  and there's lot of emotional turmoils and past memories as i am approaching "home" with a lot of past events and accounts of my childhood and youth, a mixed feeling but "home" always have a special place in my heart.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin