Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Catching big fish


Last night despite of the hectic at work, we decided to go to prayer meeting and have an set apart time for God.  The first prayer meeting was amazing. As we entered into the heights of prayers,  I actually saw this vision when we were praying, as my both hands were half raise (in the carrying thing position) and suddenly my hands became heavier and heavier.  Then I saw a big golden orange fish, kicking and alive and it was on my hands, and my hands became tired.  I knew it was a vision but I didn’t know what does that mean and I was wondering what I should do about this vision, sometime visions are personal. At that very moment, Pastor Victor asked me to pray.  Another surprise (not normally happen J) but that actually served as a confirmation that I should share this vision and then the word comes, that the Lord wants to make us fisher of men…  That’s where discipleship started when Jesus called Peter to be fisher of men.  That is something we ought to do as Christians that is to win souls for Jesus…

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin