Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sushi all the way!!


 


 


 


 


 


 


Last night, I attended a community event that I organized.  It was a rather big event with almost 100 colleagues gathered together.  Apart from being the organizer, I was also leading the diversity workforce group discussion.  Set apart from the hard work, the high light of the night was the sushi workshop.


This is the first time I learn how to make sushi, it is simple but yet different when you put that in action.  I have ended up with sticky hands (as a result of my hands not wet enough), My sushi row doesn't close-up nicely due to too much rice and all the first timer mistakes, you name it I have tried it all.


It was interesting and fun, especially doing it in a big group.  My colleague took a candid shot of mine that I didn't even aware I was on the spotlight.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin