Pages

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

curry.sapporo.style

keeping this short as i have an important client meeting tomorrow so need to prepare a little bit. yeah, only my third day at work but on the fourth day i have to present to an important client. just LOVE my job!!!

i am missing this sapporo style curry very much. read, it's not japanese curry rice but sapporo style curry. i had this during my trip to sapporo.
there are a few options but  i opt for this one with lots of vegetables and a organic hokkaido saussage.  and i had it medium hot.  while i wanted it to be very hot but the waitress kindly remind me to choose medium.
my bowl of sapporo style curry - bright in red, green, orange and yellow PRETTY!
and it comes with rice....
and this is how i eat it like everyone else in the restaurant...
take a spoonful of rice, dip it into the curry sauce/soup and eat it. YUMMY!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin