Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

::wet::

the weather is really gloomy lately. rain, wind with intermittent sunshine, it has been like this for more than a week, where are my summer??
i am not sure if it is the weather, or it's my new laptop from my work that i have been having constant headache for a few days continuously...
i would love to go out there to catch the sun and some summer flowers but no opportunity so far, so i retreat to the kitchen to create my own version of summer and sunshine...

 
since the sakura mousse cake, i am quite into anything that mousse-y and yogurt-y.  i make some nectarine vanilla mousse verrines. fancy french name but nothing more than fruit compote and mousse presented in a transparent glass so that one can enjoy the pattern and the different taste from the layers...

something bright and beautiful, and overdose myself with fruity vitamin c, my own version of sunshine
wherever you are, i hope your weather is better than mine.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin