Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

a.call.to.fast

there is a call, is coming from the zion. a call to a great fast in preparation for a great feast in november. tomorrow we will embark into a 10 days fasting and praying. this vision is received by our pastors in anticipation of the up and coming 15th anniversary and great celebration; we are encourage to fast and pray. it is not an absolute fast where one completely abstains from food but more of a daniel kind of fast where one could still eat three meals by fruits and vegetables. fasting also teaches us how to control our lust and desire and putting our flesh under control. thus, it is my plan, i am not only going to fast (with my stomach) but i would also abstain myself from facebook for 10 days too. 1 Cor 9:27 says "but I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified"…


I am not sure how far can I go with the fasting due to my physical constraint but I am certainly responding to this call as i want to gain victory and ground of some of the personal aspects of our lives…

may God give us strength, new energy and new revelation as we fast...


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin