Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

::s.e.n.d::homiletics::

as part of the "ladder of success" program at our church, and me sitting now in the last phase of the program called "send", i need to learn how to preach or rather learn the art of homiletics. tomorrow night is my turn to practise the "preach" or if i use a worldly word to "present". public speaking is not a big deal for me and i have been to many presentation/public speaking training before.

"preaching" is rather different though especially when God is part of the subject. it is also very different from sharing your testimony even though God is part of the subject as well...

do you know what i mean? am i still making sense? anyway, i just done with my preparation. God has given me a verse from the book of Job during my vacation in france. it is that verse that i am going to preach share and expand on...

wish me all the best for tomorrow!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin