Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

france.best.shots

yesterday i received a rather shocking news that my supervisor is leaving the company - involuntarily. my department lead also announced his departure by first october awhile ago. it will be an interesting time for me, a time of change certainly not for the worst. i always associate change with opportunity, after all this is not the first change i experienced so far in this company. i am doing good with the fasting and also spent my yesterday evening in getting my 'send' thesis up to date. i am a little sick, caught a cold... my nose is a little blocked. i hate flu because you are neither fit nor sick, but on the positive note, i hope this is the only flu i will catch this coming autumn/winter....

back to the france story, it took me awhile, but this is my last post about our road trip to france. after this i will start with my budapest backlog.....dauville is the city that we first visited during our road trip to france on 28th august but i have not written any thing about it because i just didn't like the city and don't think i will like it in the future. how should i describe dauville...hm mm... a little too pretentious, a rich men's playground, a breathing space and party city for the parisians that just summarize my view and impression of this city. he thinks otherwise, he actually like dauville that he wanted to revisit the city again... yet i discovered a few photos that i consider the best shots are coming from our short visit in dauville.

this portrait is quite nice (in my opinion) with decent depth of field at the city center of dauville. with me stepping up in photography, he is now my model...

another nice picture taken in dauville at the sandy beach

another two photos taken at dauville city center, which i collage and play with the extreme depth of field by focusing on the yellow rose or the statue...

the lens of my nikon d90 sometimes give me problem. this photo is taken when i was not able to focus with the d90 although i could still take picture with it. but the result of not being able to focus actually creating a lomo look photo that i much sought after for... this looks like a photo taken in the 70s isn't it? i mean the faded color of the wall plus the overall color tone makes this a classic shot


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin