Pages

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Cheers!!! Officially Manager


Last night, a few of us when to Princess hotel - The Living Room, newly renovated bar/lounge for dinner. A few other guys (Patrick, Rhys, Gustaf) joined us after their ski at Kungsberget.
Despite of wanting to go skiing but I was just too busy for me.
Over the drinks and casual chat, Gustaf suddenly announced that I have been officially promoted to manager. Patrick (client's PM) is one who hated consulting firm but to my surprise he was rather happy for me. I am pleased but the cost of the announcement is that I have to buy the drinks. Thankfully the bill is not too high for me, it is around 200 Euro.
Patrick insisted me to join him at under bar, but I found a good excuse to get out of it by saying I have to be in to office early the next day.
Well... I am indeed promoted and now a manager. I don't know what is ahead of me and what I am in for. However, I know I can count on my Lord, if He made this possible for me, He is capable in carrying me through.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin