Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Lord Jesus the HOPE for ME

This weekend I am traps into a very desparate situation.
When I thought the whole world is against me, that I found my peace and joy. I cryout to the Lord in my prayer and as I went through the Goal last week, it amazed me that the Goal was specially tailored for my situation. Everything in it was just written as if specially for me. The Lord transformed me from a very desparate and hopeless situation to a victory in His tabernacles. He promised that He will protect me from my enemies and make me high upon the rock. I found Peace the moment I finished reading the Goal and also mediating on the scriptures.
I was waiting for phone call from Sweden desparately and suddenly the Lord reminded me, why don't you go and read your email. Then I rushed into the study room and I saw the email that they will do it at 4pm. The timing of the email is just exactly the time that I was prompted by the Holy Spirt. How wonderful is my LORD!!!

Mark 11: 22-24 Have faith in God, Jesus answered. I tell you the truth, if any one says to this mountain,'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

James 1:5 if anyone lack wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault and it will be given to him

Psalm 27 : 4-6 One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek, that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. For the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling, he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock. Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me, at his tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy, I will sing and make music to the Lord.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin