Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Last day in Sandviken


Today is my last day in Sandviken. Not many people turn up at the office today since it was announced as a day off for those who stay over the weekend.
I have to be there early because of my meeting with Henrik and after that I basically counting my fingure, do a bit of cleaning up of harddisk, backup. At about 3pm today, I totally lost connection to internet, my Sandvik user ID just goes invalid. Anyway, I have to wait till 4pm when Henrik finally did my GAT review. GAT is the feedback evaluation about how a person work in a project, the strengths and the development areas.
I just came back from dinner with Louise Koh, a Malaysian lady that work in Sandvik.
Now is the time to conclude my good 8 months time in Sandviken. Will I miss this place??? I guess the answer is No. However, Sandviken has certainly enriched my winter experience for I have not seen that much of snow in my life and also been on skiing and the outdoor activities yesterday was unforgettable.
Farewell Sandviken!! God bless Sandviken and the people I met in Sandvik.
I will miss you all may be for a day, but life must move on and we may meet each other again sometimes, somewhere....
Hej Då!!!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin