Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Politics in Hierarchy

As you know, I am in the transition period, adjusting myself from consultant to manager. Is promotion to a manager role always equal to engaging in more politics?
Since March, I have to deal with two kind of stress, one is partly due to the Dutch language. Despite of been through a week of training, I still struggle in the business environment. Deep in my heart there is a strong urge to overcome the language.
The second kind of stress is from the Swedish organization. Today especially I am really piss off by the Swedish partner.
I am not going to say anything other than I am relying on the Lord even more now than ever.
In the time where everything is a variable, I count my Lord as a constant.
In the time where everyone can turn their back against you, I count my Lord as my Shelter and Protector.

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin