Pages

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Watch your word

Today I proof read the Goal again. For those of you who don't know what Goal is, it is a weekly bulletin with the sermon of the Sunday. I am blessed enough to be able to proof read the English version.
Watch your word... Since the last 2 weeks especially during my days in Sandviken, I have been cursing and swearing a lot because of the work pressures. I know it is not good, but ...
Today as I am proof reading the goal, I realize how important it is for what is out of our mouth. The bible says the tongue has the power of dead or life, and every words we utter can actually determines the impact in our life. It is like proclamations, if you confess positive, your life will become positive, likewise if you confess negative, the negative things will surface in your life.
Thank you Lord for showing me my faults.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin