Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Outlet Malls



On Saturday 18 march, with the kind of dry and sunny weather, we decided to set off to a south bound journey. It was my suggestion to go to Roermond, which is a border city in the Netherlands. It was about 2 hours drive to get there. When we arrived, we were overwhelmed by the numbers of Germany cars that parked at the car park. It was as if we were in Germany instead of Holland. I like the brands there, they have my favorite brands such as Ralph Laurent Polo, Hugo Boss, Aigner, Salvator Ferragamo and many other famous and less famous brands. As my usual shopping habits, I like to stroll through the shops before I re-bounce on the second round to try and buy.
I did make some good acquisitions in less than 3 hours. The crowds immerse in the mid afternoon where I began to feel stress and my shopping mood cooled off. When I about suggest to leave, Johannes came out with the idea of going to another Outlet Malls which is just 30 mins drive away. Maasmechelen, is situated in Belgium. The Mall there was much smaller and also less people, this gave me the peace of mind to continue shopping. I also discovered a brand -- Fred Perre that I never know off. Anyway, we have a good time and on the way home we call along a supermarket to stuff ourselves with the best malt beers that I have ever tried.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin