Pages

Friday, March 03, 2006

Delft in Romans Time

Today is a training day, my team delivered a training to our clients. It was after a very long preparation.
I am actually stuck at Arlanda airport and surfing at the lounge because my flight is delayed till further notice.
Now sure if this is the best thing to happen on a Friday night.
The majority of DCFers are evangelising at the city of Delft and I am isolated here in Sweden, but I am in fact using my time to pray for them. Intercession!!! Standing in the gap.
Lord bless those who are evangelizing now, I pray that many souls will be touched, I pray that You open their spiritual eyes to see that You are the only God that we can count on.
I plead the blood of Jesus upon all of my dear brothers and sisters, protect and cover their love ones. I summon the full armor of God on everyone of them so that they are not only protected but can flank in defensive mode to win souls for Jesus.
Suddenly...I saw this vision in my mind....
I saw Delft in an ancient time....The city is very busy, a lot of people walking around the city.. I can barely tell some of them representing the group of DCFers who are evangelizing and others are the strangers. Some of the DCFers are well dressed in the armor of God, while some dressed in the ordinary clothing. I asked the Lord why is that so.... Then the Lord said, now whenever you see your brothers and sisters in Christ not equipping with the armor of God, speak out the full armor on him. Everyone that I have saw without the armor, the moment I speak forth the full armor of God, the person suddenly has his armor on... Kind of interesting... Then I knew this is an INTERCESSION. Even though I am not there, and no matter how far the distance could be, I feel close to them now as I am praying....
Thank you Jesus for drawing me closer You..

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin