Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dreaming of Flying ...

Today I have been browsing the KLM website and surfing the web award offer. I am almost convinced that I am going for 3 weeks off in December and fly to Asia destinations such as Beijing, Hong Kong, Osaka or Nagoya. With KLM web award offer, a business class round trip is only 60,000 miles, let alone the economy only needs 30,000 miles. That’s really an idea for me, after all my big project is not going to start till next Jan. Taste the water with Johannes but he is not one who can expect surprise. Anyway, we haven’t got into the proper discussions, but all I need to do is to clear my vacation with my manager and off I go….

When I think of those destinations, I can’t help but already start thinking what I want to do, especially for Beijing.

Beijing – it would be good to see Beijing for the last time prior to the Olympic Games, and it would be lovely to meet up with my Beijing friends – Jenny, YaNan, Brenda again. Also, I would love to visit my missionary friends in Urumqi Xinjiang and perhaps also visit my nephew who is currently on an assignment in Ulaanbaatar, Outer Mongolia, hmm……so many options and things to do when I think of all those new places that I never been before, I am flying high…it is ok to have some excitement an day dream. After all, most reality happened through a vision or a dream.

Hong Kong – This will only be an option if Johannes is traveling together, otherwise Hong Kong is not my cup of tea without him.

Nagoya or Osaka – Japan, sounds adventurous, never been there before, don’t know the language and don’t know much about the country, will need a lot of time to read up should I choose any of the Japanese destinations. Never expand my footprints to this country but may be now is the time.

If my dream comes through, I will be away from beginning of December and be back just in time for Christmas.

Anyway, Lord, I submit my dream unto Your hands, may You bless my plan and may Your will be done.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin