Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ginger

Today I am home alone in the client’s office in Frankfurt. As a result of that I have to dine alone for my lunch. 300m next to the office there is an interesting restaurant called Ginger. My colleague already informed me about this restaurant which according to him an interesting ‘Asian’ restaurant. The restaurant offers pretty much every dishes from Asia, from wok to dim sum, Thai to Malaysia, Chinese to Japan’s sushi. It was hard to guess the background of the restaurant and I would have thought the owner could be mainland Chinese. Later I heard the staffs chatting in Cantonese and the lady boss came to me for a chat and guessed what, the couples are from MALAYSIA. What a small world…J

Food verdict: I ordered a chilly soup based seafood noodles (some kind of Wagamama style), the portion was miserably very small and it’s expensive for the price I paid for lunch.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin