Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Next Bahn - Frankfurt

This morning I almost missed my flight to Frankfurt. I underestimate the traffic situation on the road, but anyway, thanked God that I didn’t missed my flight J. This is my second trip to Frankfurt, but first time working on an assignment in Frankfurt city.

Frankfurt is relatively small and clean. Haven’t been to the city center yet, but the view from my hotel room is enchanting. It is a bit dark now, but otherwise, the skyscrapers of Frankfurt financial center should be even more attractive in the dusk.

My German colleagues are very hospitable and friendly. They even offered to have dinner with me and explain a bit more about the city (not work) to me.

I got to be here for 2 weeks and thus I will surely have enough time to enjoy and explore this city.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin