Pages

Friday, November 02, 2007

Southbound – Prologue


26-10-2007
When we leave home for Schiphol, the temperature is around 5C. I haven’t see sun for days, and this is normal the typical weather. These photos were taken when I board the Malta Air KM399, the sky and temperature in Amsterdam is dusted with a pinch of grey.

However, as soon as we arrived Malta, the humid and warm 25C kissed my skin, it is indeed a very warm welcome to Luga International Airport. Although the weather is a bit hazy, the heat is overwhelming us. Imagine at the point of departure, I dressed for 5C to keep myself warm in the Netherlands, now I am behave like a peeling onion, stripping layer of myself to acclimatize with the humid and sweat for the coming days.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin