Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I say a little prayer...

I have a habit of saying a prayer before I start driving my car. I know that will give me the extra protection on the road especially over here the Dutch drivers are ruthless and impatience.

Today as I drive to my office in the normal peak hour, I encountered 7 cars breakdown on the emergency lane and I witnessed a 4 cars chained accident that put the A4 to complete stop.

I thanked God that I have great flexibility in my job that I can start my journey only when the rush is almost over (if I arrange my appointment accordingly), but it is unusual to see 7 cars breakdown and an accident.

I also know that every prayer that I said when I turn on the engine has not gone in vain, but has mobilized the angels to watch over me and protect me from accidents. I have not take journey safety for granted, and a little prayer will remind my Father in Heaven to constantly shield me under His protection, so that I shall not die by live to testify the works of the Lord. AMEN!

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin