Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A parable of Windows



I am not sure if the window of Portomaso is inspired by the Azure window in Dwejra, Gozo. But what both have in common is the window design, similar in design yet unique in its own way. Azure window is a creation of nature whilst the Portomaso is man-inspired modern design. When I look through the Azure Window, I am amazed by the creation of God, the sea, sky, endless cliffs and landscape. When I look through the Portomaso window, I see yachts, marina, a world of material. If this is a parables in the bible, which window would you choose? A window that reminds you of your creator or the window that indulge in material world?

Notes: Portomaso is a prestigious area in St. Julian's where the Hilton hotel, luxury apartments together with a marina and yacht heaven are located.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin