Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

German stereotype

We all know what Germans are like, don't we? Well, this is my experience with German so far. They are :

Terrifying Efficiency

Public Transport is almost always on time in Germany. Every shoes shop I visited, all shoes are displayed by size on the shoes rack.

Sprechen Sie Englisch?

The stereotype is not too far wrong on the English-speaking question, a lot of Germans speak very good English but refuse to speak it L.


Horrifying Systematic

I have been working on producing some kind of project plans for my client, but I have been challenged to the minute detail. Almost every single estimate that I derived I provide supporting evident or mathematical algorithm to back it up. Estimation derived base on 'previous experience' is not acceptable in Germany.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin