Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

dslr

i got a dslr as my birthday gift from my hubby.... it's not of the latest model nor the lightest version but it's one of those that i have played with and fall in love with....

again i am not a real photography gig, i do like photography and would like to challenge myself to the next level....


been playing with it on and off for a few days at home, attempting to shoot with the advance modes but it's not easy... unlike digital where everything have been programed for the optimization of an image....


do you see the different? although at this moment i think i can handle a better shot with my dear panasonic lumix dmc-lx3

close up is frustuating perhaps i don't have the close up lens or perhaps i just have learnt all the feature for macro yet...


i have been practising on a few bees that busying flying around the bunch of lavender...

playing with the aperture, remember if the number is low it is of a large aperture and dying to create blur background but not so successful....


this is my new toy from my beloved hubby....



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

terri@adailyobsession said...

happy belated birthday! wow, no wonder your photos r getting better n better. i can't make out what dslr this is. a canon?

terri@adailyobsession said...

happy belated birthday! i've always found your photos beautiful and now with the new dslr, "WOW". i must get my hub to give me an early bday present too:))

malaymui said...

Thank you Terri!! This is actually the same one as yi (Nikon D90). i played with hers in April and really love it. I also tried Canon and Sony but just didn't have the right feeling...
It is quite addicting especially with the fast shutter

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin