Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

me in Indonesia???

a closed sister from my church wrote me an email just now telling me that she saw me in a dream last night/this morning.
"i dreamed about you last night, that you went to semarang and surabaya and we were there. the dream was very real, so real that when i woke up this morning i was a little bit sad because i woke up in the netherlands! what was you doing in the dream? as far as I remember, not only having a vacation, but also for prayer? healing ministry? i’m not sure. it was more like a rest to your soul, too. yes, that was it. and the situation was good, johannes was there, too. you looked quite happy and relaxed, but reluctant as not sure what to say when  i asked what you were doing there"
well, two days ago, i got 2 friends invite in facebook wanting to link me and asking me if i am the one who got healed through the revival meeting by pastor niko.  i accepted them and briefly chat and share my healing experience with them.  they also told me that my testimony is now in circulation within the church community in indonesia and that's how they get to know me and was touched by my healing.  i told them it was GOD who has done it and that HE spares my life, so that i can be a blessings and testimony to many other people, in this case even virtual.  i told this sister the dream is not coincident, i may not have made a trip to indonesia physically but certainly certainly spiritually and my testimony has impacted some souls in indonesia.

i thanked GOD that i can create an impact to people afar... all glory and honor is for HIM alone!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin