Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

my.way.HIS.WAY

i have been terribly sick since last friday evening and practically spent my saturday and sunday sleepless, in the agony of pain and throwing out everything that i put in my mouth...

i have been resting at home this week and with the help of the painkiller that put me to sleep i was able to regain my energy and recover quite a bit...


it's a bit of mess at work but then again i was not in the proper condition to hand over as this severe pain and situation also came as a surprise to both of us...

now that my physical pain has subsided, i have began to think about the entire situation. i wonder if we have done the right thing in trying to fulfill a promise from God? i pity myself for all the pains that i have to suffer and endure as the result of it... but all i can say at this moment is i have not given up hope, the Lord has clearly spoken and promised and He is almighty God and He makes all things possible and surely He will bring everything to the past in His time and in His ways.... perhaps in ways that we will never understand....

Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

it's not going to be easy especially emotionally, mentally and let alone physically, even just at the thought of it, i know the journey ahead is going to be challenging for us but i am determine to live by faith and no longer by sight and in HIS TIME, He will make all things beautiful....
patient and faith is all we need....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin