Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Tulip Mania



Just as what I have imagined, this is what I saw in reality, we didn’t have a clear sky in the afternoon and it was rather cold but the weather remained dry. We didn’t have a clear sky in the afternoon and it was rather cold but the weather remained dry. I love flowers, and Saturday was a colorful day full of flowers and colors… I was really excited and my spirit is uplifted by the colors and I thanked God for making my life colorful with such vibrant colors in Spring. Here are some photos of the flower fields which are comparable to what I have painted. Watch out for a photo album that I am busy loading at the moment.
This week will be a short but busy working week for me… have a blessed week!


No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin