Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Rediscovering The Hague (Den Haag)

I was supposed to meet my counsellee at our office in Den Haag yesterday afternoon and I guessed it must be the fine good weather that this guy decided to call off the appointment. Since I was already approaching Den Haag, with such a fine weather (20C) it would be ashamed to turn back, so I decided to check out the city.

I first stopped by Frederickstraat (a bit outside centre), that is actually a very pleasant off the mainstream shopping street. Each shop selling its own specialty product and unique to the extend that you only walk in for a very specific item. This tea shop sells only tea, all sort of teas. I browsed around and spotted my favorite KUSMI. Look at all the variety and finally decided to continue my love with KUSMI LOVE tea.

They offered nice packaging and the paper bag is too pretty to refuse


I bought this Kusmi tea from a specialty teashop. Tried this tea a few times (Love Tea and Agothé) before at a cafe at Delft now I can brew this myself at home.

Smooth and spicy blend of black China tea, ginseng and liquorice roots, spices, guarana seed and pink pepper.

Then I hopped over to the center where the 2 big emporiums are on the sales battles. I am not in the mood for shopping so my pocket is not burned. But I discovered this New Tree chili dark chocolate at Bijenkorf. I have heard about chili pepper chocolate many times but never try it myself...

Oh.... it is so GOOD, the chili pepper works so well with the chocolate and give a warm sensation in my stomach. Look at those seeds, these are chili pepper seed.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin