Pages

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A Short Stroll Around the Neighbourhood

Yesterday we went out for a short walk after dinner, it was rather windy but I didn’t put off by the wind because the sky broke up in the evening with sunset. I took my camera along and start shooting and taking photos of plants, trees and flowers… Spring is a colorful season, although not at its peak but April’s flowers already blooming. I remembered a saying while I studied in UK “April’s shower brings May’s flowers”. I must admit there is truth in these words. Camellia, Magnolia, Daffodils, Cherry blossom, Forsythia, viola, daisy, and some tulips are already popping up from the ground. While I was busy enjoying and making photographs, it also gave me inspirations to paint them which I started to work on it last night and this morning…

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin