Pages

Friday, July 03, 2009

The Audition

And so after much contemplating, I went to the audition this morning... It's in Amsterdam east at a place called Das Arts.

Das Arts - main building and the entrance



The title of the theatre production "C'est du Chinois"


The director asked questions and I have to tell the story in Mandarin (of course)

First part of the audition, question and answer in Mandarin

The director explains the second part of the audition, basically just pick up an object from the floor at the back stage and say the name of the object out loud in the spotlight...


That's me in action, I took the wig and when I stand in the spotlight, I shout the name of the object out loud


The director and the shooting crew

The colorful tinted window along the corridor of Das Arts as we walked out....

Will I be selected? Well, that's not really concerns me, what is important to me is I been there and tried out the audition to my best. My Mandarin is not too 'mainland Chinese' and that I couldn't help, I just don't have the slang/accent if that is the pre-requisite, but it was fun and enlightening experience....

Will let you know next week if I am selected or not....


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin