Pages

Saturday, July 04, 2009

The Golden Heart

I attended the women seminar with the theme "The Golden Heart". Here are some of the glimpse of the event....
Our guest singer - Anne

The speaker - Pastor Vivie Faraknimella
The three female examples used in the message are:
Mary - spiritual thing is her priority, she chooses to find God's will and do what He wants
Esther - knowing God caused her to love God, people and life
Ruth - having a "follow Jesus"attitude instead of following her own will, ways and feelings

The alter call

Quite a lot of people responded to the alter call....

worship in action

God has blessed her with beautiful voice

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me - Galatians 2:20

I don't know about you, but I am determined to follow Jesus all the way....

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin