Pages

Thursday, February 04, 2010

berry.tired

I worked for 3 consecutive days at the office and this morning I woke up in complete tiredness... I am exhausted!! guess not so much because of the workload but the journey to and from the office which took me round and about 2 to 3 hours a day.

I was on my bed most of the time as my body is completely fatigue and until the late afternoon where I started to crave for tea (with scone or muffin) but there is nothing home apart from the ingredients.


Then I get active again making a batch of berry muffin from a box of frozen berries.



Now I am feeling much better now, not sure is because I have baked or because my sweet tooth is satisfied...

I may be 'berry' tired but these berry muffins are definately not tired but yummy. Anyway, I am ready for the Ladies seminar tonight!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin