Pages

Friday, February 05, 2010

twilight.amsterdam

0600 alarm rang off
0630 depart for Amsterdam
0745 arrived my destination
0800 standing in the queue outdoor under 5C
0845 finally gone through the security check
0900 finally into the building (and warm!), second security check
0915 the admin clerk validated my document, I am no.4
0930 my turn for second round of document check, more document requested
0945 despite of being no. 4, I was the first one being called for interview, and in less than a minute I was told that my 10 years multi entry visa is approved and will be delivered to my home in 3 to 4 days time.
It was really cold standing outside the embassy building and the security check was stringent. Thankfully I did my homework on the website and know that no electronic device is allowed so I didn't bring my cell phone, cameras except my purse and my car key.
I was surprised I still made it to the office for the meeting that starts at 10am.
Despite of all the hassles, I GOT IT and I am going to book my air ticket next week!! Plus Amsterdam is really beautiful as well in the morning twilight.
Happy Weekend!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin