Pages

Monday, February 08, 2010

light.cheese.cake

been wanting this recipe for a long time and finally got a chance to see how this light cheese cake is made two weeks ago with personal demonstration. No exact measurement, so I kept an eye on the amount of flour, sugar and every ingredient. For a great chef like M. the measurement comes naturally by instinct....

today is my off day, so I decided to try out the cheese cake (except I made them into little cup cakes), and it turned out well...

in fact I am thoroughly satisfied with the cake, it turned out light and airily and also with the layer of cream for the cake which is pretty easy to make

and finally the grated young dutch cheese as toppings....
I actually never see this version of cheese cake before until I came to this church, I am pretty sure this is either Indonesia version or perhaps it is i. M very own creation. I like it because it is light and yet it is cheese cake.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin