Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

seven.days.to.go

It's another weekend!! I spent this week mostly in sickness, starting with stomach flu since last Sunday and before the flu is fully recovered I had an ear infection that swollen up my right jaws and not able to speak and eat for the next two days. So I pretty much eat nothing the whole week... Today at least I can move my mouth and eat some solid food...
Not a good way to count down especially when I have a long haul trip to make. Next week this time I am on the flight to Chicago, am not really excited at the moment as there is a severe snow storm in that region. I had enough snow and really not looking forward flying from a cold country to a COLDER country. But on the positive note, you never know how the weather will behave next week. So, yeah, I started packing today and it is hard to pack for business and pleasure yet taking the weather into consideration, but it will be fine, I am almost done with packing just need to stay focus and making sure I recover properly... Enjoy your weekend!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin