Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

i.have.been.reading.

on new york encounter the last few days... this is a rather handy and small book with brief introduction of manhattan and brooklyn. simple and easy to follow, that's exactly what I needed for a short stopover trip. 'if' i make it to new york city this time, it will be my third visits, thus manhattan is not new for me but it remains an exciting place for repeating visits. the reason why i said 'if' is because there were two attempts to cancel my trip to US in conquest of project obligation in london. i will be disappointed if the trip is cancelled but i would be fine if it is God's will as i learn to live in His will daily. i told God if it is His will that I shouldn't go US, I am fine but after going through the hassle of applying the visa, finalized air ticket and arranging my personal side trip, it would be expensive for the project to pay all the cost plus finding a replacement for my US assignment at the last 2 weeks would be difficult.
as you may already noticed, i blog less lately as i going back to work for 75%, i am tired in the evening and thus never turn on my computer. i still love sharing in this space but it will be less for that reason but nothing is going to stop me from airing myself in this space.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin