Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

19:26 voice.off

my sore throat becomes worst this morning and the headache also made me worst in the sense that i really cannot talk or deliver a lecture in class. thankfully the way it has been arrange i haven't got much to teach today anyway.
my fellow colleagues suggested me to go to the nurse and seek further advice. the nurse gave me some ibuprofen and sweets to soothe my throat. further she advices that i should just have a 'voice' off day today...
so, after taking the ibuprofen, i had a 'good' sleep indeed, woke up a little dizzy and did make it to my section room for awhile but then it was really too much to sit there in the section room, so here i am back to my own room and rest further.
with this extra 'voice' off moment, i manage to prepare for my tomorrow lecture as well which i will be talking most part of tomorrow morning...
i haven't made any quality still shot for awhile, and the following colorful watercolor pencils seem to be the object for the day. although i may not feeling perfectly well today but i still able to appreciate this colorful pencils and the wonderful spring weather out there...

the daylight also makes it quite a perfect moment to make photo

the alignment and the shadow
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin